Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
One of the geographic structure that most of the Americans take it as one of the best arrangement that appreciates the work of the engineers is the Hoover Dam. It is one of the most significant dams to have ever been constructed in the whole of the United States and also in the world.
The reason as to why the dam accorded a lot of respect it is because of the time it constructed. The time of it as a foundation this was this was one of the years that Americans were under great depression and the dam managed to go through, and it finally established.
The most beautiful about it is that it has constructed in a modern form and most of the time it acts as one of the places where attracts most of the tourist who comes from far places to go and watch the great work of the engineers. It generates a lot of power that does serve the citizens and also some of the foreign countries. In the statistic that was released out by the management in this site indicates that in the annual period the dam receive a total of about one million new visitors.
The visitors are said to flock in this place to watch a lot of pictures that show how the dam constructed decades ago and the famous lake that surrounds called the Lake Maid. It is one of the power plants that are very rare to find it in any other place apart from here Los Angeles. It is one of the best areas that you can think of spending your vacation time and weekend at this place.
This is the 'Best of the Best' Hoover Dam Tour! Your professional tour guides will educate and entertain you on all aspects of Hoover Dam in an informative and interesting way, allowing you to enjoy every moment of your visit. Not only will you join the Government's Power Plant Tour and Visitor Center Tour, the Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour is one of the only excursions from Las Vegas to offer an exclusive 45-minute Walk On The Top tour.
The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up from five convenient locations with air-conditioned transport
- Trained guides - Listen to your expert guide, fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it's history. They are often referred to as Dam Encyclopedias!
- Government's Power Plant Tour - Travel 524' into the walls of Black Canyon to view the Nevada Powerwing, generators and a 30-foot-diameter pipe inside one of the four diversion tunnels
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour - See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- A Walk on the Top - Fully guided comprehensive 45-minute walking tour over the top of the dam
- Scenic Lake Mead Overlook - Snap some beautiful scenic photographs of Lake Mead
- Delicious Lunch - Early afternoon lunch on the way back to Las Vegas
- Chocolate Factory - Short but sweet stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Vegas Trivia - Learn about Howard Hughes, the mafia and Las Vegas on the ride back
|Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour|
|Available 12/13/2023 until 11/30/2024 View Detailed Schedule|