Private Tour of Grand Canyon South Rim from Las Vegas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Travel in one of our private autos or minibusses to South Rim. You will pass by the Hoover Dam for a quick view, thence travel on Interstate 11 and AZ Highway 64 to the Grand Canyon. View the stunning architecture and desert landscaping of the Mojave Desert followed by the transition to the green Coconino National Forest and Kaibab Plateau. Enter the densely landscaped Grand Canyon National Park and experienced the wonders of the Canyon.
Duration: 14 hours
Pickup & Return:
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups normally in tour bus pickup areas designated by individual hotels. Contact concierges or bell desk if not sure of location.
Departure Times: 06:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast and deluxe deli lunch included with choice of ham, turkey, roast beef or vegetarian. Some special requests can be made. Dinner not included with this tour.
Does not include:
- Gratuities and dinner not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- CDC guidelines constantly changing now. At the current time, face masks required while on the vehicle; however, guests that have completed vaccination process not required to wear masks outside the vehicle.
|Grand Canyon South Rim Private Tour|
|Available 2/6/2023 until 1/31/2024 View Detailed Schedule|