Grand Canyon National Park West Rim 1-Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, 5001 Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
The West Rim is the western end of the Colorado Canyon. It is a protected area of the Hualapai Indian Tribe. It is developed by investors and is not managed by the Grand Canyon National Park. It is within three hours one-way from Las Vegas. A U-shaped glass corridor, known as Skywalk was also built here for everyone to feel the height and excitement of the canyon.
Las Vegas ? West Rim (3 hours, optional for Skywalk and Helicopter Tour) ? Hoover Dam (pass by) ? Las Vegas
1.West Rim Skywalk
2.Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour + River Cruise
3.Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Pickup & Return:
1: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
2: 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
3: 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Departure Times: 07:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Transportation with valid business vehicle insurance.
- Professional driver and/or guide.
- 1 meal.
- Admission ticket of West Rim.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
Does not include:
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. $12.00/day per person)
- The cost of transportation to/from the place of departure;
- Personal expenses (such as meals, telephone calls, pay television, etc.)
- Mandatory attraction admission fee;
- Optional attraction admission fee;
- The other expenses not listed in the Cost Includes;
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers