Grand Canyon Deluxe Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
This is a new and exciting way for you to experience the Grand Canyon. You'll be able to see it from a totally new perspective. This is a new and exciting way for you to experience the Grand Canyon. You'll be able to see it fromYou will get to see the entire Grand Canyon from the sky by taking a trip in a helicopter from Las Vegas. You'll enjoy a comfortable, air-conditioned helicopter after you are picked up from your hotel and taken to the heliport. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You will fly over the Hoover Dam and you will be in awe, of the amazing sight.
You will also fly over other great places in the area and you will be really happy to know that these places can be visited by you at a later time. Because you're in a helicopter you'll get to see very long views of the entire area so you get a very good idea of how the Grand Canyon was developed and how it came to be. As you pass various landmarks you will have a recorded commentary telling you about it as well as the history and meaning. You'll learn interesting facts that you can then tell your friends.
After doing all of this fun you'll get a wonderful view of the Colorado River as well as other places before landing. Upon landing, you'll have an authentic Native American experience in the form of the Ramada shelter. You will then have the chance to ask a question of your experienced pilot who will be more than happy to answer. This trip is something most people never get to do.
Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon from the air and ground on this 90-minute helicopter tour from Las Vegas. After being picked up from your hotel, you'll be driven to the heliport where you'll board your air-conditioned Eco-Star helicopter.
On your way to the Grand Canyon's West Rim, soar over Lake Las Vegas and Lake Mead. As you fly over the Hoover Dam, you'll be left in awe at this particularly spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. Marvel at this architectural wonder and enjoy the amazing views of the recently built bypass bridge. During your flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via headphones.
As you reach the Grand Canyon and fly deeper and further into the canyon than any other helicopter tour, land on a private bluff overlooking the flowing Colorado River. From this incredible perch over 3,000 feet below the canyon rim, toast to your experience with a glass of Champagne and a light snack. While you celebrate and relax under an authentic Native American ramada shelter, your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Back in the helicopter, enjoy another 45-minute flight back to Las Vegas, this time flying over the world famous Strip. When you land, your transportation will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Pickup & Return:
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels.
Please note: Total tour duration is inclusive of hotel pickup and drop-off.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter
- Landing on a private bluff in the Grand Canyon
- Champagne toast and light snack (vegetables, fruit, crackers and cheese)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by deluxe van
- All taxes and fees
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
|Wind Dancer (fr0)|
|Available 1/28/2023 until 2/28/2023 View Detailed Schedule|
|Hotel Pickup: Hotel pickups commence approx 90-min prior to flight timePickup included|