Boulder City, Nevada: Private Ghost Town Adventure Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mursha Reservoir, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Starting off "in the middle of nowhere"! We will meet up at the dry lakes beds and start the tour there. Well stop here for fantastic photos and speed towards the mountains.
Through various terrains through the mountains, we'll head towards Nelson's Landing, a famous ghost town.
Along the way, well stop at caves and abandoned mines. Half way we'll arrive at Lake Mead for a lunch break.
After lunch, head back through different trails back towards the Dry Lake Beds.
Start time can be 8am and 1pm and is approximately 4 hours in total.
All times must be confirmed the evening prior to tours
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nelson's Landing, 1 Placer Cove Rd., Searchlight, NV 89046
Here's the famous ghost town at Nelson's Landing. Spend as much time as you need for a quick break and many interesting photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
We found a secret area to have lunch by the lake! Take lots of pictures, relax and then we continue back towards Pro Gun Club.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pickup & Return:
Mursha Reservoir, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Snacks - Various snacks are provided throughout the day including bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch is provided half way through tour at Lake Mead. Includes a sandwich, chips or cookie & soda
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
|Available Now until 1/1/2024 View Detailed Schedule|
|You get in the drivers seat!|