Emerald Cave Kayak Tour
1. Activity And Walkthrough
Group members put on their helmets and life jackets before clambering into the kayaks, and are seated in a large circle in the cave. Then, the guide launches them all into the Emerald Cave. The group floats down through underground passages for about fifty minutes where they see many different sights along the way. The guide takes them between several zones of caves, letting them see different formations, whooshing sounds from waterfalls, and smell overtones from the natural scents of the earth.
2. History And Highlights
The Emerald Cave formed over millions of years, beginning with the creation of a volcanic vent, and then being removed by a stream. The cave was created by the dissolving properties of water carrying away carbon dioxide from magma and limestone. Eventually, Emerald Cave became a popular tourist destination and is now seen as one of the top sites in the state. To this day you can still see several fossils that were left behind when the ground-water level was higher.
Emerald Cave Kayak Tour is a great activity for anyone who wants to explore the underground world of an emerald cave. This tour is especially suited for adventurous people who want to see a new part of Mother Nature's world. If you are interested in kayaking, exploring caves, or are just looking for an awesome activity, then this tour is definitely one thing you will want to do!
This is a shallow cave on the Arizona side of the river. When the sun hits it at the right angle, the water sparkles like an incredible emerald gem, making for some really cool photographs. The tour duration is approximately 7.5 hours including pickup/drop-off and transportation. We are on the water for around 3-4 hours, with plenty of time to swim, eat, hang out and just enjoy the day! :D
· Willow Beach Marina, 25804 N Willow Beach Rd, Willow Beach, AZ 86445-9544
Pickup & Return:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick up guests from all hotels near, or on the Vegas Strip and Downtown Freemont. Last pickup time time is around 9:30 am. Around 6:30 (PST) the night before your tour you will receive a text stating where at your hotel, what time and even the drivers contact information! :D
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 09:30 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Lunch - Light lunch, snacks and water are provided.
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- In accordance with Nevada's Directive on Face Coverings, our driver and passengers will be required to properly wear face masks while in the shuttle. Thank you in advance for respecting this business operation requirement.