Henderson Chuck Wagon Dinner Show
If you're looking for an alternative Thanksgiving tradition or even just a good excuse to holiday in the West, there's no better place than Firelight Barn. This rustic barn is located on 45 acres of the Western landscape and features hay wagon rides, roping demonstrations, cow-milking demonstrations, and more. The barn also has a general store with all the traditional Thanksgiving supplies like apple cider, pumpkin pies, and cornbread dressing. To top off the day, the Chuck Wagon Dinner and Show will be held at 7 p.m.
All guests are invited to the farm for a cowboy-style cookout. The meal includes slow-roasted beef brisket, chicken breast stuffed with apple butter and wild rice dressing, parmesan green beans, and salad. The show features country music artists who have been popular on radio stations around the country. Chuck Wagon Dinner and Show at the Firelight Barn in Henderson have been a tradition in Nevada since 1998. It has been so successful that the owners are expanding their business. They now have another barn in Southern Nevada where they will continue to host future events.
Firelight Barn has become such a popular place for families that they created special activities for kids under 12 years old. Face painting, balloon twisting, and magic shows will keep youngsters busy throughout the day. Thrill rides, and kid rides like the Bounce House, will keep them active until dinner time. There's also a petting zoo and pony rides for younger children. The guests will walk away from the festivities with a photograph and an autographed Chuck Wagon hat. The show runs at 7 pm but guests are encouraged to arrive at 6 pm for dinner. Dinner starts at 6 pm and ends at 7 pm. Fireworks start at 9 pm and last for 15 minutes.
Visit: Firelight Barn Dinner Theater, 546 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89015
Y'all will enjoy mouthwatering BBQ (meal options available) and amazing entertainment with the award-winning Jackson Family Band & Cloggers, aka Mama's Wranglers. There are several great photo opt areas to capture the memories of this amazing western experience.
Departure Times: 06:00 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Dinner - Featuring Pulled Pork, Cowboy beans, Coleslaw and dessert! We have meal options available if requested before arrival.
- Show Tickets for Mama's Wranglers, the Jackson Family Band & Cloggers
- Entry/Admission - Firelight Barn Dinner Theater
Does not include:
- Soda/Pop - Beverages available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands