Bryce Canyon Day Tour with Optional Hike Or Bike Add-Ons
As part of the tour, you'll visit the park's main highlights, including the Bryce Amphitheater, which features the largest collection of hoodoos, and the Inspiration Point, which offers panoramic views of the colorful rock formations. Along the way, you will also have the chance to see other geological wonders, such as the natural bridge, Thor's Hammer, and the Wall of Windows. The tour guide will provide information on the park's history and geology throughout the tour.
If you choose to add on the optional hike or bike excursion, you'll have the chance to explore the park's many hiking trails, including the popular Navajo Loop Trail, which takes you through the heart of the hoodoos and offers stunning views of the park. The bike add-on allows you to explore the park on two wheels and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
In addition to the park's natural beauty, the tour also offers the opportunity to learn about the area's rich history and the indigenous people who have called it home for thousands of years. You'll also have the chance to see various wildlife, such as mule deer, bighorn sheep, and golden eagles.
The Bryce Canyon Day Tour is a must-do for nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts, and anyone looking to experience the beauty of one of America's most iconic national parks. With the option to add on a hike or bike excursion, the tour offers the flexibility to tailor the experience to your interests and fitness level. So, pack your camera and be ready for an unforgettable experience with nature.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
After being picked up from your hotel, you will be transported to the Airline Terminal for Check-in. Pick-up time is scheduled 60 to 90 minutes prior to departure time depending on the Las Vegas Hotel.
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead with aerial views
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Photograph the Hoover Dam from a birds-eye view
Pass By: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
Aerial Views over Zion National Park en route to Bryce Canyon Airport.
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
Arrive at Bryce Canyon airport and immediately depart for a 3.5-hour guided tour of Bryce Canyon. Explore the Lower and Middle Amphitheaters spanning 3-miles of manageable terrain.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Board flight back to Boulder City Airport. Shuttle transportation will be provided for return to select Las Vegas hotels.
Pickup & Return:
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick ups are generally 90 to 120 minutes prior to departure time depending on the hotel.
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 11:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Aerial sightseeing tour from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon, including View of Zion Park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only). Generally 90 to 120 minutes before departure.
- If selected, a 3-mile hike (Seasonal — Available Apr 1 to Oct 31)
- If selected, a 3.5 hour short hike and bike adventure (Seasonal — Available Apr 1 to Oct 31)
- Lunch - Sandwich Lunch Included
Does not include:
- USD30 per person fuel surcharge (for bookings made from March 21, 2022)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) may be subject to additional fees at check-in.
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and/or operational considerations
- Planes can hold up to 17-passegners depending on total weight of the plane
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers