Bachelorette Party Bus Club Crawl
The Bachelorette Party Bus Club Crawl is the quickest, easiest, and most fun way to celebrate a bachelorette party. It is a pub crawl that hits 11 popular bars in DTLA over 2 hours, where you can drink like a rockstar and mingle with other bachelorettes. The bus has plenty of ice-cold drinks and snacks for everyone on board. It is located on the second floor of the DoubleTree Hotel, a short walk from all the bars.
The first bar is next to the Double Tree Hotel. The bar is called TGI Fridays and has a great atmosphere and good drinks, but you need reservations to sit down. If you do not sit down, you can order drinks from the bachelorette from a small table in the restaurant's corner with four seats. The next bar is the Chateau Marmont. It is an expensive bar where celebrities tend to stay. It is far out of the way but can be good if you want to go somewhere fancy.
The third bar is called The Skybox, and it has an upscale feel with many great decors. The fourth bar is called The Sunset Marquis, and it has great craft beer on tap and a rooftop garden with views of the city. It gets crowded, but it is a really fun bar.
The Bachelorette Party Bus Club Crawl began in 2012 as a creative way for some friends to celebrate the bachelorette's last night out. It started with just four parties and has been growing ever since. This past year was our busiest year, with around 60+ bachelorettes excited about celebrating the end of their bachelorette party on a bus.
The Bachelorette Party Bus Club Crawl is the easiest and most fun way to celebrate the bachelorette's last night of freedom and is a great gift to give all of your friends.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Sin City has an out-of-this-world nightlife scene, and we'll take you and your girls to four of the biggest, most exciting late night hotspots — Las Vegas venues that are perfect for a fun-loving bachelorette party.
Duration: 6 hours
Pickup & Return:
Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Departure Times: 08:30 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Party host
- Unlimited drinks onboard party bus
- Drink specials
- Skip-the-line entry
- Entry/Admission - The Strip
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons