Award Winning Red Rock Canyon Tour
Red Rock Canyon Artists' Foundation was incorporated in 1996 as a non-profit organization to promote the arts in Red Rock Canyon by facilitating and encouraging the creation of diverse artistic experiences for the local community. The Foundation is governed by an Executive Committee composed of fifteen members. The Board of Trustees consists of three art dealers, two high-end furniture makers and seven members from various fields of interest in the art world.
The Foundation provides many programs and events that are open to the public. Participation of artists is encouraged at all levels. Since its inception, the Foundation has been primarily responsible for installing twelve permanent exhibits in Red Rock Canyon. In addition, the Red Rock Canyon Artists' Foundation has organized hundreds of exhibits and community events in various settings throughout Southern Nevada.
The Foundation sponsors and organizes the Red Rock Canyon Arts Festival each October. This three-day event involves hundreds of artists from across the country who converge on Red Rock Canyon to exhibit their work in various media. The festival is open to the public and attracts thousands of visitors to enjoy this diverse experience.
In addition, the Foundation has hosted many evening gallery events at local casinos with notable artists whose work is included in collections such as the Wynn Collection, Guggenheim Museum, Albright-Knox Art Gallery and Library of Congress, among others. The Foundation also organizes summer workshops where international professionals come to the US to share their expertise with students from all over North America.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
You will see one of the world's most awesome places, the gorgeous Red Rock Canyon Canyon with the folks that know it the best. As you cross the line from civilization to majestic mountains and gorgeous desert you will instantly feel more peaceful, relaxed and recharged.
First you will be picked up from the Las Vegas strip in our brand new air-conditioned, super funky vans, and drive through the Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area, one of the most gorgeous places on earth. We will first stop at the welcome to Red Rock sign where our guides will tell you a story of millions of years of Vegas history beginning with the unique geology that makes up the Red Rock area, the Native Americans who lived on the lands for over 10,000 years, all the way up through modern times. Next stop will be Spring Mountain Ranch State park where you will spend the majority of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, 6375 Nv-159 Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Blue Diamond, NV 89004
Come along on a journey through time from the when the Native Americans lived on this land, then transformed to a camp for bandits, to a working cattle ranch and finally as a home to Hollywood stars, billionaires, and the richest man in the world Howard Hughes. This is perhaps the most historic home in Southern Nevada and is a stunning oasis filled with wild Burros, huge beautiful trees, grassy pastures, lakes and springs and a gorgeous old west home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Diamond, Blue Diamond, Nevada
Welcome to Blue Diamond, a true old west mining town that dates back to the 1800's. Built for workers of the Blue Diamond Mine, this super cute and quaint tiny town in the middle of the gorgeous Red Rock Canyon conservation area has everything you'd want in an old west mining town - cute homes including a historic home on the Old Spanish Pioneer Trail, it's own general store, church, and wild Burro's frequently walking through the town! Stop for a snack and break at a quaint restaurant with a chill patio where you can take in the tranquility and awesomeness of the surrounding giant mountains and desert scenes.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pickup & Return:
Traveler pickup is offered
Shuttle Pick Up **STARTS 1HR BEFORE** "TOUR START TIME" This means pickups for morning tours are between 8am-8:25am, depending on your hotel. Contact company directly for exact pickup time for your specific location. Shuttle stops are at select hotels. Please note your hotel, so we can provide you with the closest shuttle stops. If your hotel was not noted at the time of reservation, the default shuttle stop is at Treasure Island at 8:05.
Departure Times: 09:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Round-trip shuttle service from select Las Vegas Strip Hotels , **1 hour before start time**
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Park Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Entry/Admission - Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Shuttle pick up starts **1 hour** before listed schedules time
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
|Red Rock Canyon Tour|
|Available 1/27/2023 until 12/30/2023 View Detailed Schedule|