1 Day Tour at Valley of Fire and Zion Park
Take a journey through some of Utah's most breathtaking landscapes with a 1-day tour at Valley of Fire and Zion Park. On this epic tour, you will be witnessing two of the most incredible national parks in the United States, taking some memory-inducing photos, and learning about the many wonders of the surrounding area.
At Valley of Fire, you'll take an unforgettable hike on paths winding up tall rock formations. Along your journey, you will be immersed in stunning views combining oranges and purples as far as your eyes can see. As you get closer to the peak, prepare for some thrilling moderate ascents! There are also activities nearby, such as ATV rides for those who need more time to feel ready for a hike.
Next comes Zion National Park, where you will be blown away by its expansive bolder mountains and emerald pools cascading down its hillsides. Make sure to bring your comfortable shoes because there are incredible sun-sculpted narrows just waiting to take your breath away with their beauty and tranquility before heading up higher to The Great White Throne's viewpoint. Here you'll marvel at the glorious landscape and learn about its origins from our knowledgeable tour guides!
You may even have time to stop off at lesser-known viewpoints like South Matkatamiba Vantage, which offers unobstructed views free from big crowds, and Kayenta Trail, which takes you around ancient cliffs often referred to as 'Mini Narrows.' Finally, we will complete our journey along Kolob Terrace Viewpoint, where plenty more photo opportunities are guaranteed not to disappoint.
On this 1-day tour at Valley of Fire State Park, Zion National Park, and other popular landmarks around Southern Utah, you will experience the true magnificence within these magnificent parks while surrounded by unparalleled beauty throughout your entire journey. Witness captivating rock formations framed against vibrant sunrises sitting above cascading waterfalls. At the same time, exploring parts of history that have been untouched since long ago: A day filled with intrigue awaits!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Cliffs National Conservation Area, 345 E Riverside Dr, St. George, UT 84790-6714
We start out the day leaving the bustle of Las Vegas behind en-route to Zion national Park. On the way we will learn about the history of the area. On the way to the park we will stop in St George known for the Red Cliffs in the area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mesquite, Mesquite, Nevada
En Route to the Valley of Fire we will stop for lunch in the city of Mesquite Nevada, known for its unique golf courses which are like green oases in the dessert.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Making our way back to Las Vegas, along the way we stop for a lunch break and then visit the "Valley of Fire" named for the magnificent red sandstone formations created from shifting sands and dunes during the age of the dinosaurs more than 150 million years ago.
Our visit is timed to be able to see the appearance of the valley being on "fire" when reflecting the powerful sun's rays into the valley (weather permitting)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
This park got its name from the Mormon's who's settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness make you feel like you have been transported to another place.
Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin river that runs through the park.
Duration: 3 hours
Pickup & Return:
1: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
2: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 06:30 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- The is not scheduled to travel more than 2 hours at a time (conditions permitting) there will be rest stops for restrooms and refreshments during travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons