Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Private Tour From Las Vegas
Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon in the American Southwest, located within the Navajo Nation. The walls of this canyon are sheer sandstone cliffs that tower up to 200 feet. There is an entrance fee and tours are offered throughout the day. In addition to exploring Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend just outside of Las Vegas is a great stop for those looking for some adventure and excitement. This 1-Day Tour starts in Las Vegas and ends at Antelope Canyon where you will spend time with your private guide before continuing on your adventure through the Grand Canyon State.
The goal of this tour is to get you out and exploring on your own. You will have the ability to decide how much or how little you want to see and how much time you want to spend in each place. You will also be able to choose what type of accommodations you would like for the night and where you would like to stay for the night (due to the nature of this tour, most people prefer the inns that are outside of Las Vegas). There are several different areas that are available for accommodations.
There are several different ways this tour can be set up depending on your level of interest and/or experience
This tour is meant to give you a great introduction to the nature found throughout the state of Arizona. This tour can be customized for your interests and can be modified based on your skill level.
The Solo Women Traveler: A Global Adventure is an inspirational travel guide created specifically for women who are interested in traveling solo but are intimidated by the prospect or are concerned about their safety while traveling independently. Author and solo female traveler, Ashley Hutto, gives practical advice and inspirational tips from her own first-hand experiences, to empower women to live their dream of traveling alone. The book is beautifully illustrated with over 70 full color photos of destinations and provides practical advice for any point in the trip planning process: from packing for your trip to where to go, what to do when you get there, and how to stay sane when traveling without a companion.
The Solo Woman Traveler is intended as a reference guide primarily geared toward female solo travelers who are interested in exploring by themselves or independent women travelers who are not quite ready to travel on their own but are looking for ways out of their comfort zone.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Get a view of Lake Powell
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
The biggest bend of the West Coast with the Colorado River at the bottom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park.
The most beautiful slot canyon with a tour guide by the Navajo Tribe.
There is a $40 admission fee, payable only with cash.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glen Canyon Dam Overlook, Scenic View Rd, Page, AZ
Admire the second most biggest Dam in the United States and learn about the history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pickup & Return:
Mandalay Bay, 3950 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers staying at any hotel on the Strip (Las Vegas Boulevard), from Mandalay Bay to Stratosphere.We'll email/call one day before your tour for pick up arrangements.
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 05:30 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- $45 Antelope Canyon Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Glen Canyon Dam Overlook
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it's canceled because the minimum isn't met, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
|Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell Tour from Las Vegas|
|Available 2/4/2023 until 2/23/2023 View Detailed Schedule|