Private Rock Climbing in Marietta, Pennsylvania
Rock Climbing Itinerary
Come experience the vertical world by rappelling and rock-climbing overlooking the beautiful Susquehanna River. You will start your day by learning essential climbing and belaying techniques. Then you'll hit the rocks with your expert local guides who will point out the amazing wildlife around every corner including local birds, turtles, trout, deer, weasels, and more. You will experience the thrills of climbing and rappelling 70-120 feet high. Then well finish off the trip with a locally sourced meal cooked trailside.
· Susquehanna Riverwalk, Williamsport, PA 17701
· Marietta, Marietta, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Pickup & Return:
29 Furnace Rd, Marietta, PA 17547, USA
Returns to original departure point
Departure Times: 8:00 AM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Harness, Helmet, Ropes
- Coffee and/or Tea
Does not include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 23 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
|Private Rock Climbing in Marietta, Pennsylvania: Rock Climbing & Trailside Meal 08:00|
|Available Now until 2/28/2023 View Detailed Schedule|
|Locally Sourced Lunch : We feel that meaningful connections can be discovered through the simple act of gathering together around a good fire.|
- What is included in the admission price for Guided Private Rock Climbing Adventure in Nature in Marietta, PA?
Includes rock climbing, harness, helmet, snacks, and coffee/tea.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Guided Private Rock Climbing Adventure in Nature in Marietta, PA?
It lasts approximately 5 hours.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?