Premium Amish Country Tour Including Amish Farm and House
1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
This is a usual Schedule for this product
Stop At: The Amish Farm and House, Lancaster, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Families, schools, youth groups, international travelers, and local Lancaster-area residents visit the Amish Farm and House to immerse themselves in Lancaster's Amish culture and to learn how life for Amish folks has evolved in modern times.
Expect to get an authentic glimpse of how the Amish live and work.
You will get answers to questions, such as:
--Why do the Amish not drive cars or use electricity?
--Where do the Amish live and work?
--How can you tell if a home is Amish-owned?
Our tours are un-scripted and conversational. Our drivers are friendly, knowledgeable, trained, and are here to help you learn and have a great time!
Duration: 3 hours
Pickup & Return:
2395 Covered Bridge Dr
Backtracks to original departure point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wheel chair accessible vehicle
- 40-minute guided tour through our 1805 Farmhouse
- 90-minute guided countryside bus tour through Amish Country
- Self-Guided tour of our 15-acre farm + Amish schoolhouse
- Entry/Admission - The Amish Farm and House
Does not include:
- Language help only available upon special request, contact us directly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheel chair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is handicapped accessible
- Surfaces are wheel chair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers