Wild West Tour from Lake Tahoe with Train Ride
Enjoy the wonders of the west on a day trip with the Wild West Tour from Lake Tahoe with Train Ride. This exciting activity is the perfect way to enjoy a day trip and learn about the intricate history of the Lake Tahoe area. Embark upon this exciting trip and have a blast!
Once you board your minibus for your trip, you will be whisked away on an exciting ride along the historic Pony Express. Learn about this early form of mail running as you head to Virginia City, NV. Virginia City is the oldest hub in Nevada and is filled with history that you will not be able to discover anywhere else.
The city is brimming with activities and things to do. With time to explore the streets at your own leisure, you can participate in the activities that intrigue you and your party. Just a few of the notable landmarks in the city include museums and historic mansions. There are shops, eateries, and art on Main Street, Virginia City's historic district, so there truly is something for every type of traveler.
This day trip also includes admission for a ride on the Virginia & Truckee Railroad. This exciting train ride transports you back to the 1800s to experience transportation. You will also learn about the wildlife and stories of the past from your knowledgeable guide.
- What methods of transportation does the Wild West Tour from Lake Tahoe with Train Ride use?
Transportation via air-conditioned coach.
- Is there any walking involved?
There is minimal walking.
- Approximately how long does the Wild West Tour from Lake Tahoe with Train Ride last?
The tour is seven hours.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
It is appropriate for all ages.
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
- Where does the Wild West Tour from Lake Tahoe with Train Ride depart from?
Hotel pick up and drop off is included.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Wild West Tour from Lake Tahoe with Train Ride?
Of course! Don't forget your camera.
- Is the Wild West Tour from Lake Tahoe with Train Ride handicap accessible?