Ultimate Wine Tasting Session for Two
Join us on a journey through wine enjoyment, with a wine tasting experience that is relaxing, fun and educational. Whether this is your first time wine tasting, or you're an experienced wine lover, we offer an unparalleled selection of wines with something to satisfy every palate; from unique, fruit-infused wines to traditional white and red varietals!
Adirondack Winery's Tasting Room is located right in the heart of Bolton Landing, among the quaint downtown shops, restaurants and waterfront Bolton Landing has to offer. The winery features an impressive selection of its hand-crafted award-winning New York Wines, as well as locally produced artisan foods like cheese, chocolate and crackers...plus wine slushies, unique wine-related accessories and more!
Pickup & Return:
Our Tasting Room is centrally located on Bolton Landing's main strip, right across from Tops Market, near the entrance to Sagamore Road. Situated between Bob's Ice Cream and Palazzo's Pizzeria.
Departure Times: Tasting Room Hours Vary.
Visit AdkWinery.com/Locations for Hours and info
- Your Wine Tasting Session is guided by a knowledgeable wine tasting associate.
- Tasting of 7 wines of your choice (approx. 1/2oz. pours per taste) per person.
- Tasting of 1 premium / dessert wine of your choice per person.
- Souvenir Adirondack Winery Logo Connoisseur Wine Glass to take home per person.
- "Slate Plate" for two to accompany your tasting featuring locally-sourced gourmet cheese, crackers, chocolate and jam or spread.
- Featured Wine Cocktail Sample per person - wine slush, mulled wine, or wine cocktail depending on season.
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The location does not have a parking lot, walkable from local hotels and trolley stops. Ample paid street parking available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tasting is 21 with valid, government issued Photo I.D. Underage guests are welcome to wait inside away from the bar (a very small children's table and chalkboard are provided and non-alcoholic slushies are available at an additional fee)
- A wine tasting session takes anywhere from 20-45 minutes, depending on your desired pace.
- Tasting Room Wine Bar is Standing Room Only (stools can be provided for handicap persons as needed)
- Wine by the glass is not available (tastings and bottle sales for off-premise consumption only)
- A tour of the wine making facility is not available
- A wine tasting session ticket does not expire until redeemed
- Price shown includes wine tasting for 2 participants