Bountiful Brunch Tour of Knoxville Tn
The bountiful brunch tour of Knoxville is a great place for people to go when they want to have the best look at this city. This is not just a college town. It is one of the best places to go when you are traveling through the area. The tour takes you to nice places to eat, and you can take some nice pictures of the city.
The bountiful brunch tour of Knoxville takes you to the things that you want, and you should see if you can get a list of places that you want to go when you are done with the tour. The tour guide shows you all the best places to go, and they will give you recommendations for the places that you might want to get pictures of.
The tour has a tour guide that gives you information as you go, and you should see what can be done to make the most of your time in the city. That is something that you can do so that you will have some chances to get your family into the places that are the best to eat. You must be sure that you have taken notes, and you can follow the notes you have taken.
Get the tickets for the tour before you show up for the tour, and you must be ready for the time you were given.
The tour you take of Knoxville has a nice brunch in it, and you get to sit with new friends that you have just met in the group. This makes it much easier for you to get great food and sights in Knoxville.
Your Bountiful Brunch Tour will begin Sunday at 1:30 p.m. at the Knoxville Visitors Center at 301 S. Gay Street, Knoxville, TN.
Over the course of 2-hours, we will sample delicious and uniquely prepared plates from three different, local Knoxville restaurants. Some of our restaurants stops include places like Clancy's Tavern, which offers traditional Irish fare along with a wide and impressive whiskey selection; Balter Beerworks, a restaurant and craft beer location transformed from an old service station that offers delicious eats and cold drinks; And Sugar Mama's Bakery, where husband and wife owner duo carefully hand-make and hand pick all the food and drinks you'll receive! You'll also receive delicious drink pairings from select restaurants, like Bloody Mary's and Mimosas (if of age)! We are also able to accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten free, no shellfish, etc ONLY with advance notice given to us. We also strongly recommend you come hungry, as most people will tell you there's enough food to make up a meal.
On your brunch tour will receive special visits from restaurant chef(s), owners, management, etc, who will give you a "behind the scenes" take on their establishment, food passions, and more. Also during the course of your tour, we'll stop at select other local Knoxville businesses to showcase their unique concepts and give you a chance to do some shopping and browse through all the other wonderful offerings Knoxville provides. You can't get an experience like this on your own, so come eat, drink and socialize in downtown Knoxville!
Pickup & Return:
Knoxville Visitors Center
Departure Times: 1:30pm
Operates on the f1st and 3rd Sunday of every month
- Beverages (water and small brunch themed drink samples like Mimosas and Bloody Mary's at select restaurants if over 21)
- Food tasting (large sample plates from each restaurant)
- All activities (tour guide entertainment, added on history tour information, etc)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Walking tour (light-moderate pace, no more than 1.2 miles total over the course of 2 hours)
Does not include:
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional, especially if you enjoyed your time and the guide did a great job)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, children under the age of 2 are free
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual, and please dress weather accordingly
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, no fish/seafood, etc. options are possibly available only by calling at least 1 day in advance of tour date
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required IF you are the first people booking a specific date.
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Please inform the operator if anyone in your party is under 21 years old. The operator needs to know this information before selecting restaurant stops for your particular tour.