Your Bountiful Brunch Tour will begin Sunday at 1:30 p.m. at the Knoxville Visitors Center at 301 S. Gay Street, Knoxville, TN. r the course of 2-hours, we will sample delicious and uniquely prepared plates from three different, local Knoxville restaurants. Some of our restaurants stops include places like Clancy's Tavern, which offers traditional Irish fare along with a wide and impressive whiskey selection; Balter Beerworks, a restaurant and craft beer location transformed from an old service station that offers delicious eats and cold drinks; And Sugar Mama's Bakery, where husband and wife owner duo carefully hand-make and hand pick all the food and drinks you'll receive! You'll also receive delicious drink pairings from select restaurants, like Bloody Mary's and Mimosas (if of age)! We are also able to accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten free, no shellfish, etc ONLY with advance notice given to us. We also strongly recommend you come hungry, as most people will tell you there's enough food to make up a meal.
On your brunch tour will receive special visits from restaurant chef(s), owners, management, etc, who will give you a 'behind the scenes' take on their establishment, food passions, and more. Also during the course of your tour, we'll stop at select other local Knoxville businesses to showcase their unique concepts and give you a chance to do some shopping and browse through all the other wonderful offerings Knoxville provides. You can't get an experience like this on your own, so come eat, drink and socialize in downtown Knoxville!
Pickup & Return:
Knoxville Visitors Center
Departure Times: 1:30pm
Operates on the f1st and 3rd Sunday of every month
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Beverages (water and small brunch themed drink samples like Mimosas and Bloody Mary's at select restaurants if over 21)
- Food tasting (large sample plates from each restaurant)
- All activities (tour guide entertainment, added on history tour information, etc)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Walking tour (light-moderate pace, no more than 1.2 miles total over the course of 2 hours)
Does not include:
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional, especially if you enjoyed your time and the guide did a great job)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, children under the age of 2 are free
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual, and please dress weather accordingly
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, no fish/seafood, etc. options are possibly available only by calling at least 1 day in advance of tour date
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required IF you are the first people booking a specific date.
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Please inform the operator if anyone in your party is under 21 years old. The operator needs to know this information before selecting restaurant stops for your particular tour.