Seafood Lover's Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
The seafood lovers that come out to Key West have a seafood and cultural tour that walks them through all the little hidden parts of Key West. You see much more than the Hemingway house and his six-toed cats. You are taken to the little establishments that have grown up around this area, and you are shown the historical markers that line the shore.
Key West is one of the most quiet and private places in the world, and you will find that you are in a completely different existence in this place. allow the tour guide to show you every hidden corner, and ask them what they would do after the tour. They usually have their favorite watering hole and restaurant that will dazzle you.
The Key West area is littered with people who have been there for a long time, and you learn everything from the best spots to get a drink to the best spots to fish. You might want to take a boat ride after the tour, and you could take pictures that will be the best you have ever had on vacation.
Get tickets online and check a map of the Keys because you need to know where you are going on the tour. The tour is much more affordable than others, and you still to take the trip all the way out to the Keys.
Come on this tour with your family or by yourself to soak up the culture and seafood that is made in Key West.
Your seafood walking tour starts near the historic seaport in Key West, where you'll begin the foodie experience with your guide. Listen to cultural stories and maritime folklore as you indulge on the freshest seafood the region has to offer.
Stops consist of locally sourced fish tacos from a famous food truck, Key West pink shrimp from a boutique seafood market, smoked fish dip and conch ceviche from a groovy beach shack with killer ocean views, and spiny lobster from a restaurant housed in a 19th-century mansion.
Learn about the first natives of the island and wander through the neighborhoods where fisherman and pirates once inhabited. Admire the island architecture and leave the tour with an understanding of the life and heritage of the residents, as well as recommendations about other activities and restaurants to visit in Key West during your travels. The tour ends at a local brewery, not far from the starting point.
Pickup & Return:
Mallory Square District.
Tour ends at the Waterfront Brewery, 201 Caroline Street.
Departure Times: 10:30am Monday- Friday, 11am Saturday
- Food and drink tastings at 6 locations
- Walking tour of downtown Key West
- Professionally trained local guide
- Exclusive in-store coupons
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Small-group tour limited at 12 people
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We can ONLY accommodate shellfish allergies. In the special requirements field at check out please note if anyone in your party has a shellfish allergy, or is under the age 21
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket, however please notify us how many will be attending)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat & sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid!
- Comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved