Scuba Diving Training Course
The scuba diving training course you get on Key West is fun for people to try because you might not have dove before. You are taken out on a boat with all the equipment you need, and you are given a chance to swim where the water is blue and the fish and beautiful. The guide shows you some beautiful places, and they teach you all the things you need to know about scuba diving.
The tour starts when you come to the docks and get all your instruction on diving. You are taught about all the gear and what to do when you jump in the water. Also, you are shown what to do if there is a problem when you are in the water. You cannot bring kids who are too small, and you must be certain that all the people in your group are cleared to dive.
The people who get to dive are taken into very safe and shallow waters. Someone who wants to play in the water and take underwater pictures will be struck by how gorgeous this place is. They will see the best sights, and they get to dip under the water to see what the tour guide has to offer.
The scuba diving that you learn to do could be something that you do with family, or you might want to take this trip solo with the tour guide and instructor.
Get your tickets online and be certain that you can save money and have fun with the group. It is very easy for you to learn this new skill on Key West.
You will arrive in the morning and after a brief presentation in the classroom, you will be outfitted with scuba gear for your diving adventure. The rest of the morning you will spend in the pool where your instructor will teach you a handful of skills. You will have time to learn about the equipment you will be using while having fun and games at the same time. After your lunch break, it's time to go aboard the boat for your afternoon charter to the 2 fabulous dive sites on the reef to explore with your instructor. Each dive can be up to 1 hour long. You will encounter a variety of beautiful marine life during your dives.
Pickup & Return:
Florida Keys Dive Center.
Departure Times: Course starts 8:00 am and finishes at approximately 5:00 pm Monday through Sunday.
- Full Scuba equipment rental and instructor for the day
- Pool entry fee
- Drinking water on the boat
- Fresh fruit snack on the boat
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be able to pass a brief medical questionnaire
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Must know how to swim
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.