Key West Paddleboard Yoga
The Mangroves support the perfect spot for a Yoga session, offering protection from the wind and tides. SUPing is a great way to improve balance, gain core strength, and connect with nature. Toss in a few OMs, some breathing and you have stand-up paddle board Yoga.
Practicing yoga on a SUP brings a whole new perspective to being fully present in the moment Asanas (yoga postures) create a new challenge while floating, requiring full awareness, acceptance of mother natures mood and of course a sense of humor!
Cobra pose takes on a new meaning as the sun bathes your face and illuminates your soul. Headstand brings fourth buoyant freedom as your feet soar to the sky. Relaxing in Savasana, the sounds of birds and the fish jumping about allows one to sink into a natural state of bliss. All levels are welcome to experience this new pastime. Any practice can be modified for the beginner or intensified for the advanced. 2 hour class. Our instructors are all certified and long practicing yogis.
Pickup & Return:
Lazy Dog at Hurricane Hole Marina.
Departure Times: 8:30am- Sunday
9:00am- Tuesday and Thursday
- Paddleboard Lesson
- Poses can be adapted for beginners
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund