Key West Hop-on Hop-off Narrated Trolley Tour
Explore Key West while hopping on and off at any of our designated trolley sightseeing stops. Visit over 50 points of interest with this all day pass as our expert guides provide live narration and entertainment with stories only locals could tell!
Trolley Route Stops:
- Clinton Square and Historic Seaport Harborwalk (Mallory Square, Audubon House)
- LaConcha Hotel (Margaritaville, Oldest House Museum)
- Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center (Fort Zachary Taylor State Park, U.S.S Mohawk)
- Higgs Beach (White Street Fishing Pier, West Martello Tower)
- Southernmost Point (Southernmost House Mansion, Upper Duval Street Shopping)
- Ernest Hemingway House Museum (Lighthouse Museum, Bahama Village)
- Key West Bight (Schooner Wharf, Turtle Kraals Museum)
- Conch Republic Seafood Company (Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe, Watersports)
Pickup & Return:
First tour departs from 105 Whitehead Street, across from the Old Custom House.
Departure Times: First trolley departs at 9:30am. Trolleys run every 15 to 30 minutes with the last departure at 4:30pm.
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
- Live commentary on board
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult