Key West Hauntings Ghost Tour
Who still haunts Ernest Hemingway's home? Why is the Key West Lighthouse haunted and by whom? Could it be Typhoid Mary? Key West's motto is 'One Human Family' so why is there a murdered Klansman on Duval Street? Find out the answers to these questions and more on this colorful tour. Tour will last about 90 minutes and finish inside a haunted saloon's secret 'brothel room'. Can you brave the haunted wheelchair?
Key West is consistently ranked as one of the most haunted cities in the United States and your guide will love to tell you about it. You are welcome to take photos, videos and audio recordings of this interactive tour. Don't be shy - the ghosts certainly aren't!
Pickup & Return:
Inside The Salty Angler.
Viva Saloon - 903 Duval Street, Key West, FL.
Departure Times: 7:30pm
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- Professional, Local Guide
- Small-Group Tour
- Walking tour
- Umbrellas provided if raining (we go out rain or shine)
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; umbrellas are provided if applicable
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (except for the final stop, stairs are required to be climbed, if needed, we tell the story from the main level)