Key West Eco Tour
If you like being in nature then you will love being on this Key West eco-tour. This will be the adventure of a lifetime and it is the perfect experience to have your family along with you. If you are someone who enjoys a fun day relaxing away from the city then this will be a perfect adventure. You will get to see much interesting wildlife and you will also see beautiful nature. You will enjoy the time of your life and you will have a lot of fun. You will get a birds-eye view of all the Marine life swimming around. There is a lot so you will have a lot of fun and there will be many things for you to take in and enjoy. You will take off from the Key West International Airport and go on your journey for almost half an hour.
You will get spectacular views of various fishes swimming as well as stingrays Dolphins sharks and other types of animals in the area. You will even see beautiful species of birds. This is a type of adventure that you need to bring your camera on because there will be so much for you to see and enjoy. It is even better because you will be in a nice comfortable helicopter as you whirl around and see everything in the area. You will be able to see other beautiful places such as Mudd keys and snipe keys.
This adventure is guaranteed to throw your whole family. It is the perfect romantic getaway for you and that special someone. If you bring your camera you can capture the moments and spend your time at home showing friends and family. This will be one of the most spectacular adventures you've ever had.
One of our most popular tours, this trip was designed particularly for those marine life enthusiasts who want a bird's eye view of the numerous sealife swimming below. There is an abundance of marine life, along with sunken boats and man made reefs, which serve as home for a variety of species of fish available for your viewing pleasure. This tour circles Key West and takes you out over the world-famous 'Back Country' with incredible views of the Snipe Keys and Mudd Keys. Dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, and sharks are common viewing on this tour, so be sure to bring your camera!
Please note: Maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds. Maximum weight per group is 600 pounds.
Pickup & Return:
Signature Flight Support, located at the Key West International Airport.
Departure Times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Small-group tour
- Helicopter tour
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Admission ticket
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a $2-$4 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 24 months ride free with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Due to the weight / balance of the aircraft, passenger weight must not exceed 300 pounds per seat and 600 pounds total per group.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. A 10% fee will be charged on tours cancelled due to exceeding maximum weight limit.