Key West Discovery Flight
You will enjoy a fully narrated tour by up professional and well-trained pilot. This is your opportunity to see one of the most beautiful places in the country from the sky. It will be a marvelous adventure and you will be able to have a lot of fun. It is the perfect chance for you to bring someone with you to be able to explore and enjoy this island. It is the perfect adventure for someone who is the first time writer or a family with small children. You will lift off and then you will immediately soar above and look at the most beautiful places and historic landmarks in Key West. You will then go over some of the most beautiful waters you've ever witnessed. No tour in Key West gives you views like this and you will have a big smile on your face after you've finished.
This is the perfect chance for you to get out of the city and go to the island that has a lot to see and do. Key West is home to a rich history and culture and you will get to experience it all. If you are looking for something fun and exciting to do then Key West has all the answers for you. This will be an amazing place that you can take everyone including your small children.
When you want to have a day where you have a big smile then this tour is the perfect opportunity for that. You will get to explore Key West and see one of the most beautiful places in the world. You also get to tell your family and your friends.
This Discovery Ride is short and sweet, perfect for first time riders or for families with small children. As soon as you lift off, you are soaring with the birds over Key West's historical landmarks. This 7-mile tour will fly you over the unlimited beautiful blue waters of Key West. No other tour in Key West can give you views like this! All of our scenic air tours are sure to put a smile on your face!
Please note: Maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds. Maximum weight per group is 600 pounds.
Pickup & Return:
Signature Flight Support, located at the Key West International Airport.
Departure Times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Small-group tour
- Helicopter tour
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Admission ticket
- Taxes and handling charges
Does not include:
- The listed price does not include a $2-$4 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 24 months ride free with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Due to the weight / balance of the aircraft, passenger weight must not exceed 300 pounds per seat and 600 pounds total per group