Helicopter Flight Over Seven Mile Bridge
With a view as mesmerizing as this, you would be amazed on this wonderful journey. The Helicopter Flight over Seven Mile Bridge will literally sweep you off your feet while traveling from one side of the famous Seven Mile Bridge to the other. Additionally you will be going over Money Key. If you look down,you will see the world as a Seagull would. But keep a sharp eye out when sightseeing, you may see sea turtles, stingrays, dolphins, and possibly SHARKS!!!
Your new adventure will start at the Florida Keys Marathon Airport. This tour of course will not be by foot, but by helicopter!Flights will be available from 9am-6pm. The first thing you will need to do is buckle up and be prepared to have the thrill of a lifetime. You will eventually lift high in the sky and over Marathon making your way across the Florida Keys.
Would you like to extend your tour? When you extend your tour, you will be adding on a few additional locations to the tour. You will fly over the historic sombrero key lighthouse and Duck Key. You will have an endless view of the variations of blue that change from the near by coral reefs and mini islands. There is no better way to view the ocean than from a seagulls point of view.
Please be cautious due to a few safety requirements, the maximum weight is 550 pounds with a group of three people.
Are you ready to take on the adventure? sightseeing like no other? This is the tour for you, you will see miles of natural beauty. An experience you can't get anywhere else.
Your thrilling helicopter tour begins at the Florida Keys Marathon Airport. Buckle in for the ride of a lifetime as you lift off the ground in a helicopter to fly over Marathon and make your way across the Florida Keys.
Travel above the Florida Keys' iconic Seven Mile Bridge from one end to the next and then over Money Key. Peer down for a seagull's-eye view of translucent blue-green waters teeming with diverse life — keep an eye out for dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays and maybe even sharks.
Extend your tour!Upgrade to extend your tour to fly over the historic Sombrero Key Lighthouse and Duck Key. Then pass over more waters that seem to extend in a never-ending stretch of turquoise, lacquered with coral reefs beneath the surface and drops of islands. There's no better way to see the ocean than from the air.
Please note: Due to safety requirements, we cannot accommodate persons weighing more than 300 pounds (136 kg). For a group of three, no more than a total of 550 pounds (249 kg).
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: Flights are available from 9am to 6pm. You must advise of your preferred time in the Special Requirements field at booking.
- Helicopter tour (duration based on option selected)
- Lighthouse tour (if option selected)
- Duck Key (if option selected)
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lighthouse tour (unless option selected)
- Duck Key (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds (136 kg). For groups of three (3) passengers, total passenger weight must not exceed 550 pounds (249 kg)
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers