Half Day Snorkel Charter from Key Largo
The half day snorkel charter from Key Largo shows you the beauty of this place, and it helps you understand why this place is so lovely. You can see the crisp blue waters, and you are taken to spots where fish are swimming all day. You might not have had a chance to swim in these waters before, but it is the perfect time to check out what Florida has to offer.
The Key Largo area is a good place to start because it provides you with the perfect combination of beauty and open water. You can snorkel in some shallow waters, and you will start having the best time on this tour simply because it was made for people like you. You must speak to the tour guide as you go so they can tell you interesting things about the tour.
They explain the history of this place nad how it was settled. They explain all the different fish that you will see in these waters, and they tell you what can be done to have more fun when you get back into Key Largo.
The tour is fun for the whole family, and it is an affordable way for you to tour the open waters just off Florida. You will see all the wildlife, and you will see the best that Florida can give you even with the kids around.
It is a lot of fun for the family to snorkel, and you will all get to dip into some warm waters that will nice for everyone to take some underwater pictures.
When you arrive to the departure point, you can pick up any rental gear you may need (available at an extra fee), then you can sit back under a spacious tiki hut and wait until boarding commences. The boat ride out to your first snorkel site will take only about 25 minutes. The Captain will give you a comprehensive site briefing, and then the site is yours to explore for up to an hour! The boat will then bring you to another reef site, which only takes a few minutes, and you will have an hour again to snorkel. A fresh fruit snack will be waiting for you after the second location, and cool drinking water is available for you at all times during your trip. The boat will be moored right on top of the reef, so you do not have to venture out far from the boat to see the beautiful reef and fish. Come back up onto the boat at any time. Morning trips typically return back at around noon time, afternoon trips will be back at the dock at about 5 pm.
Pickup & Return:
Florida Keys Dive Center.
Returns to original departure point.
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Snorkel vest
- Drinking water
- Fresh fruit snack
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Wetsuit rental (can be rented at an additional cost of $14)
- Camera Rental
- Mask/Fins/Snorkel $10
- Computer Rental $10
- Camera/GoPro $30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Must know how to swim
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Freshwater showers are available
- Minimum age of 6 years old