Everglades Adventure Tour
Enjoy an early morning pick up at your hotel followed by a narrated ride from the islands of the Florida Keys to Florida's mainland. Once on the mainland, we can stop for a restroom and snack break (group vote).
We will then continue on about 20 minutes to the Alligator Farm on the Edge of Florida's Everglades National Park. Arriving at the Alligator Farm, you will be given a schedule of activities that you can attend including:
- Alligator Show with over 2000 Alligators
- Airboat Ride through The Everglades
- Snake Show
- Other Wildlife shows
After your morning adventures we will have lunch at their picninc area where they are serving various dishes from Gator Po'boys to hotdogs and burgers etc (you are welcome to bring your own lunch). Departing the facility after lunch around 1:30 pm, we will then head over to 'Robert Is Here' for Milkshakes made from locally grown fruits and a quick visit to their petting zoo. You will then be dropped back at your hotel with plenty of time to get ready for your evening's adventure.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 8:00am Wednesday and Friday Van Arrives
8:15 Departs hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Airboat Ride
- Self Guided Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
Does not include:
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code (light clothing, hats, sunglasses, sneakers or flip flops)
- Recommended Accessories (towel- you may get wet on airboat, mosquito repellant - in summertime)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved