Eco-Adventure and Snorkel Cruise
Explore the Atlantic ocean and Florida bay snorkeling, get to enjoy the beautiful eco environment full of amazing species in Florida Keys Florida.
Florida Keys cruise is a family friendly experience, all ages are welcome. Snorkeling is the main attraction of this 4 hour cruise, a perfect trip for your vacation. Paper or electronic ticket must be presented, all the equipment is provided including safety vest and snorkeling gear. The boat is 30 ft. long, perfect space for small groups. The Captain is also the tour guide and provide history highlighting the importance of the species that live in the environment.
Multiple stops at different islands make this cruise the perfect trip, visit Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Parks and Key Historic State Park. Snorkeling activity will last 30 minutes approximately and after that make a stop at Robbie's Marina to feed the tarpons.
Florida Keys is the perfect place to relax, the weather is amazing, its just the perfect mood setter to take a cruise and explore the islands. A lot of history takes place in this islands such as pirates, warriors and English settlers.
Don't think it twice and make your vacation to Florida Keys a great experience, there's a lot of things to learn about nature and the environment that surround us, bring family and friends to this amazing adventure, definitely a must do activity while you're in Florida Keys, Florida.
When visiting the Florida Keys most locals will tell you that in order to really experience the Florida Keys you have to be on or beneath the water. Serene, tranquil, and unspoiled, imagine the Keys as they used to be. Our 4-hour Adventure and Snorkel Cruise will take you back in time, to a place of Spanish pirates, Indian warriors, and English settlers.
What better way to kick back and relax on your vacation than taking a small-group boat tour and let an experienced captain (USCG certified) take you to a coral reef and guide you around the beautiful islands of Islamorada. The Captain will explain the history and ecology of this beautiful area as well as identify many types of marine life, heightening your awareness of our environment and all the species that share it. Snorkeling time is included so you may explore the tranquil shallow water reef system.
The 30.4ft 'Parker' boat is spacious, comfortable and perfect for relaxing, snorkeling, and cruising around the islands. A shaded Bimini top covers the entire center of the boat and offers a welcome relief from the hot Florida sun. There is plenty of cushioned seating with back support at the front and center.
Theater of the Sea provides a large cooler with ice to keep your drinks and snacks chilled. The trip starts by cruising out to the only living coral reef system in North America, after a short hop of 30 minutes and taking the day's conditions into account, the captain will steer the boat to the best spots.
Here, you will have the chance to enter the turquoise waters and explore the magnificent sea gardens. The reef is home to more than 50 species of coral and almost 500 species of fish. Snorkel gear is provided on the boat.
After snorkeling, relax and enjoy the sightseeing portion of your tour. The fabulous views and the cooling breeze make this the perfect year round Islamorada activity. During this eco tour, your Captain and guide will share in-depth knowledge of this area's flora and fauna in an effort to help you better understand and respect Florida's marine ecology and native plant life.
- Visit Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park. Take a step back into the past and tour the Matheson House built in 1919. This once private island has changed little over the years. Note: Lignumvitae Key is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Explore Indian Key Historic State Park. Learn about its colorful history of Indians, Spanish Explorers, wreckers, and pirates. Indian Key is open daily.
- Snorkel the coral reef.
- Stop by Robbie's Marina and feed the tarpon (sportfish), a favorite activity for both residents and visitors.
- Fins and snorkel vests are required for snorkeling. Rental masks, fins, and snorkels are available or bring your own.
- Snorkel vests are provided.
Pickup & Return:
Theater of the Sea Adventure Cruise.
Departure Times: Check in time = 8:30 AM or 1:00 PM
- Snorkel vests
Does not include:
- Entrance fees
- Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park.
- Indian Key Historic State Park
- Please note: There is a $2.50 fee per person, payable directly to Florida State Parks if landing on either Island.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be here by check in time or the booking will be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend program content without notice, usually due to weather. If cancellation or amendments are necessary, we will contact you at the phone numbers you have provided.
- Liability waivers must be signed by a parent or or guardian prior to participation. Any appointed guardian must provide notarized documentation of guardianship or the form must be accompanied by a copy of the driver's license.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately