2 Location Dive Charter from Tavernier
Enjoy seeing native wildlife, while enjoying your dive charter from Tavernier. This is a four tour, traveling by boat, seeing all there is to see from the water. Take your choice of a morning or afternoon departure. Morning departure departs at 8:30 AM and afternoon departure departs at 1:00 PM. The departure point will be at Florida Keys Dive Center and return point is at the same location, the Florida Keys Dive Center. It is suggested to arrive 45 minutes before departure time, so sufficient time is allow for check-in procedures.
All participants for this dive have to present proof of certification from a nationally recognized training organization. If you do not have proof of certification, you will not be allowed to dive. If your last logged dive as a certified diver is more than twelve months ago, a guide will have to dive with you for a minimum of one two-tank trip. A guide will also have to dive with you if your certification dives were more than six months and have not been diving since that six month period(minimum of a two-tank trip). In both of these circumstances, an additional fee will be added.
Your pricing includes tanks and weights. drinking water, and a fresh fruit snack. Pricing does not include recommended gratuities, gear rental, camera rental, computer rental, dive guide, tanks, BCD, regulator, weights, masks, fins, snorkel. These accessories can be rented at the time of departure.
You will enjoy this diving adventure. After being checked in, your departure starts with a boat ride to the first dive site. This trip to the first dive site will only take about 25 minutes. After arriving at the dive site, your Captain will give you an overall briefing of the site, and then you to get to explore the site for the next hour. After finishing up at the first site, you will then be taken to a reef site, and there you will have another hour for your second dive. At that time, cool water and a fruit snack will be provided.
You will finish up this dive moored right on top of this beautiful reef. You won't have to venture out far to see this spectacular reef and the amazing fish surrounding the ocean!
8:30 am and 1:00 pm dive charters depart from the supplier's shop location. When you arrive please proceed to the front desk inside the shop to check in with your dive certification card in hand. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure. Before you come aboard please pick up any rental gear you may need (available at an extra fee), and you can sit back under our spacious tiki hut and wait until boarding commences. The boat ride out to your first dive site will take only about 25 minutes. The Captain will give you a comprehensive site briefing, and then the site is yours to explore for up to an hour! The boat will then bring you to another reef site, which only takes a few minutes, and you will have an another hour for your second dive. A fresh fruit snack will be waiting for you after the second location, and cool drinking water is available for you at all times during your trip. The boat will be moored right on top of the reef, so you do not have to venture out far from the boat to see the beautiful reef and fish. Morning trips typically return back at around noon time, afternoon trips will be back at the dock at about 5 pm.
Pickup & Return:
Florida Keys Dive Center.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 8:30am and 1:00pm
Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure
- Tanks and weights
- Drinking water
- Fresh fruit snack
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Gear rental other than tanks and weights
- Camera rental
- Computer rental
- Dive Guide
- Tanks $12
- BCD $12
- Regulator $12
- Weights $4
- Mask/Fins/Snorkel $10
- Computer Rental $10
- Camera/GoPro $30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Must know how to swim
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
DIVING POLICIES — Please read carefully.
- All divers are required to supply proof of certification from a nationally recognized training organization. Without proof of certification, you will not be allowed to dive.
- Certified divers whose last logged dive is more than 12 months ago, or divers who have no ocean experience, or whose certification dives were more than 6 months ago AND have not been diving since, will be required to dive with a guide for a minimum of one two-tank trip. (Additional fee applies)
- If your last dive has been more than 24 months ago you will be required to take a full day refresher course with an instructor. Please contact us for details.