Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail
There are many different romantic destinations that make Kauai a worth while destination for couples to explore and spend time there, with beautiful beaches and a one of a kind ocean view like no other this is one of the most romantic places around. If you have been looking for something romantic to do with your significant other taking a cruise across the beautiful waters of Na Pali are a one of a kind experience like no other. There is wonderful experience that is worth taking and that is the Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail, a stellar chance to sail across the beautiful waters as you eat a romantic dinner in front of the sunset.
The Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail will begin by boarding guests on a beautiful cruise ship, setting them up for a one of a kind experience. This is something that is suitable for a honeymoon or just a special one of a kind night together, as the cruise is designed for couples to have a one of a kind night together as you'll eat authentic Hawaiian cuisine aboard one of the most romantic cruises in the region. The sunset is simply one of the most beautiful things that you'll ever see, and if you have not been aboard a cruise like this before you will really enjoy the one of a kind view. Make sure to bring a camera on this one of a kind trip that you'll take together as you see first hand the beauty of the Na Pali ocean. The Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail is the perfect choice for a honeymoon or just if you are trying to do something special.
Experience sightseeing along the beautiful Na Pali Coast with the wind in your sails. Enjoy an evening on the water and true trade-wind sailing while gazing upon 4,000-foot cliffs, green valleys, hidden sea caves, and stunning waterfalls. This Kauai sunset tour is ideal for sailing and sightseeing the Na Pali Coast in the golden afternoon sunlight. While on-board, savor a full dinner menu with a delicious selection of locally made items, along with island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, Mai Tai's, margaritas and a champagne toast at sunset.
Sample Menu Items:
- Pupu Platter: cheese, cold cut meats and crackers
- Vegetable platter: carrot sticks, celery sticks, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, black olives, cucumber with homemade ranch and hummus dip
- Kalua pork and island fish tacos, beans, flour and corn tortillas, salad mix, cheese, sour cream, homemade salsa and guacamole, along with corn chips
- Homemade chocolate chip and ginger molasses cookies
- Beverages include: beer, wine, Mai Tai's, margaritas, champagne, water, assorted soft drinks and island juices
Pickup & Return:
Port Allen, Kauai.
Departure Times: 2:15pm
- Sightseeing cruise on a 50-foot sailing catamaran
- Tour narration
- Appetizers & dinner
- Assorted alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No snorkeling on this cruise
- Passenger Policy:
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain's discretion)
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled
- 'No shows' or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax
- Children must be 5 years or older
- All tours are 'Bare-Foot'. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at captain's direction
- If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel
- No coolers allowed on board
- No smoking
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else
- We do not land on shore