When the captain of the ship, finds the best location for snorkeling and swimming, he will stop the ship for guests to jump in. The crew will be watching from deck, for all guests safety, and all snorkeling gear is provided by the cruise ship. During the cruise guests will be able to have drinks and a three course meal which are included.
Pick-up and drop off are both at the same place for convenience. Guests will be picked up and dropped off at Port Allen Marina Center. Departure times for this cruise are at seven a.m. and also at one fifteen a.m. Snacks, dinner, and drinks are served throughout the course of your time on the cruise, and alcohol is also served to guests who are twenty-one years or older.
Na Pali Sunset Dinner Or Morning Continental Breakfast Cruise and Snorkel is the perfect getaway to see the most beautiful sights Hawaii has to offer. This cruise is appropriate for ages starting as young as three years old and beyond. For an all inclusive cruise with the chance to see the beautiful fish under the water and the greatest scenic sights, this cruise is perfect.
Get underway after the captains safety orientation briefing from Port Allen, Eleele for a five hour cruise. Travel along Kauai's southwest coast taking in views of Hawaii's longest beach with distant views of the forbidden island of Niihau and the ridge line of the Waimea Canyon. As you round the point, the magnificent Na Pali coast will stretch out before you. Towering sea cliffs, cascading waterfalls, sea caves and secluded valleys rich in history is a photographers dream in the afternoon light.
Your Captain will choose the favored place of the day to stop for swim and snorkel for about an hour when conditions permit. All the snorkel gear and instruction is provided along with watchful crews to assist. The Captain and crew will entertain you with tales of their beloved island home and marine life encountered along the way. Snacks and a three course tasty Hawaiian meal is served along with soft drinks iced water throughout the tour and assorted local and domestic beers, wines and fresh made Mai Tai's are served for your enjoyment after water sports to those with proof of age over 21 years. Snap some amazing scenery, sip a drink or simply relax and take in the beauty. Afterwards, head back to port, experiencing a romantic Hawaiian sunset to top off the perfect day offshore Kauai.
Pickup & Return:
Port Allen Marina Center.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 7am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- USCG licensed captain
- Coast guard inspected passenger vessel for 49
- Snorkel gear
- Safety gear and snorkel vests
- 3-course dinner
- Soft drinks, beer, wine and Mai Tai
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Tour program (snorkeling) and route is subject to change dependent on ocean conditions
- If canceled due to poor weather you will be given an option of an alternative date or refund.
- Must be able to walk unassisted and hold on for yourself.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- It is recommended to bring a towel
|Na Pali Sunset Dinner Or Morning Continental Breakfast Cruise and Snorkel: Na Pali Catamaran Snorkel Am|
|Available 10/1/2018 until 3/31/2019 View Detailed Schedule|
|AM Na Pali coast cruise with continental breakfast and deli buffet lunch. Dolphins & Snorkel stop conditions permitting and whale watching in season. Includes soft drinks, beer, wine, and Mai Tais.|