Na Pali Sunset Dinner Cruise
The most impressive thing concerning the Kauai is the time when it comes to the eating of the dinner due to the sunset that comes from these coastal sides. The best thing here comes when it is the period of sightseeing that it is estimated to take more than four hours of relaxation and enjoyment of this historic site. The tropical sunset that attracts most people to go and visit this area is the most common thing that does draw tourist to go and have fun in this area.
The exciting thing that usually presented here is that opportunity to learn the history that does concern the Hawaii and the legend that is believed to have come out of this place which until now they are remembered as some of the most famous people to have an influence who are supposed to come from this area.
The other best thing that is typically very fascinating is when it comes to that moment of observing the whales, dolphin and also the turtles that are usually here. Some of the whales and dolphin present here are among the world most important type of the marine life, and it is also a better chance observing and having a look at their habitat and all the means that they do use for survival.
The best opportunity comes when a person on the visit to this place is assigned to an exclusive tour guide who is responsible for accompanying him during this trip. He has that individual mandate to explain everything that he ought to know that does concern this historic site. The best thing that he tells you is to ensure proper planning has been done on time.
To begin your cruise, make your way to the Port Allen marina center in the afternoon, where you'll hop aboard a 65-foot (20-meter) power catamaran and set off around Kauai to the Na Pali Coast, stretching for 16 miles (26 km) along the island's northwestern shore. A spectacular landscape of towering, jagged cliffs plunging into emerald valleys and the blue expanse of the Pacific, the Na Pali Coast is inaccessible by car, so the best way to see it is from the water.
One of the fastest touring boats on Kauai, your catamaran offers comfortable seating both inside and out, with a mix of deck space and open-air cabins. Soak up the scenery as your captain takes you along the coast, and keep an eye out for marine life such as spinner dolphins, whales, and sea turtles. On board, enjoy provided drinks, appetizers, and dinner.
Expect to get wet, and bring a lightweight jacket. The landscape will change with the setting sun, as the slanting light bathes the cliffs in the rosy hues of sunset.
Pickup & Return:
Departure Times: 2pm, 2:30pm, or 3pm, depending on the season
- Tour narration
- Appetizers and dinner
- Assorted alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Whale-watching (December through April only)
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please remember to print your ticket after booking, as you will not be able to participate in the tour without it
- No pregnant women
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for seasickness); seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy
- Please note, ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times; this tour can be adventurous and may not be suitable for some people (individuals with physical challenges are subject to the captain's discretion)
- If you do not have any necessary prescribed medication with you (e.g. inhaler, EpiPen, diabetic medication, and/or any other medications taken daily), you must reschedule your tour for another day
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice
- Tours canceled by the local tour operator are fully refundable or can be rescheduled
- No-shows or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24 hours' notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- All tours are 'barefoot'; passengers must remove shoes prior to boarding; only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at the captain's direction
- An ID is required if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- No coolers allowed
- No smoking
- Bring your own towel, sunscreen, and a light jacket
- The cruise does not make any stops on shore