Tour Kauai's Na Pali Coast aboard a High Speed Raft.
The adventure begins when you leave from the shore of scenic Hanalei Bay and we shuttle you by dinghy to your rigid hull inflatable raft which is anchored just offshore. There, you'll do a "dry-transfer", stow your gear, grab a seat and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.
Minutes after leaving the bay, the spectacular Na Pali Coast comes into view and you see why its dramatic cliffs and beaches have enchanted painters, authors and travelers for centuries... and we're just getting started!
As we travel down the coast, your crew and Captain entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once made this coast their home. From sea-level you really get a feel for the tremendous scale of Na Pali. Keep an eye out for dolphins, turtles and seabirds which are often seen on our tours.
Depending on the ocean conditions the day of your raft tour, we'll stop and snorkel at one of several protected and shallow areas which will be teeming with tropical fish. Fins, goggles (with corrective lenses if you need them), snorkels, and flotation aids are all provided. If you're new to snorkeling, our crew will be on-hand to provide instruction and pointers so you can get the most from your adventure.
After you have a chance to snorkel and relax on the Na Pali Coast, we'll serve a tasty sandwich lunch before we head back up the coast to Hanalei Bay. Expect to get wet and bring a lightweight jacket.
Pickup & Return:
Tahiti Nui Hanalei
- Check-in and passenger parking at Tahiti Nui (look for Holo Holo Charters signage). Passengers will be shuttled to Hanalei Bay
- Carpooling, taxi, or shuttle service are encouraged due to limited parking at Tahiti Nui
- Passengers should expect to wade in the water to board dinghy . Dinghy will shuttle them to vessel moored in the bay where passengers will do a dry transfer onto the vessel.
Departure Times: Check-in time is 7:00am or 7:30am (depending on the option selected) every day of the week.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Sightseeing cruise
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Use of snorkel equipment
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be 6 years old and accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All tours and destinations are subject to ocean and weather conditions
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water
|Na Pali Snorkel Adventure: 7:00am|
|Available 4/20/2018 until 10/31/2018 View Detailed Schedule|
|Check-in at 7:00am. Experience the breathtaking Napali Coast aboard a fast and comfortable raft on this 4 hour Napali Snorkel Adventure departing out of Hanalei Bay on Kauai's north shore.|