The tour can be booked either early in the morning and or in the afternoon and transportation will be provided. The tour will start with the introduction of the guide and how and where the tour will go. One of the first stops will be the Spouting Horn which beautiful geyser that sprays over 50 feet in the air. One of the famous places on the tour is Waimea Canyon, that has a spectacular river, picturesque greenery that paints the tropical getaway and the Canyon. Also, at the Canyon is the famous collapsed volcano where guests love to take ground and save as a souvenir.
Kauai is a place that has so much to do and see it can be overwhelming for first-time visitors. Instead of trying to figure out how to see it all, travelers need to book the Kauai: Waimea Canyon Tour. Get ready to take great pictures with Russian Fort Elizabeth, Koloa Town, Hanapepe Valley Lookout, Spouting Horn and the famous Waimea Canyon.
- Spouting Horn* - One of the most photographed spots on Kauai with ocean water spraying like a geyser up to 50 feet in the air.
- Waimea Canyon* - Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano. The rich colors of the red soil and the lush greenery are a spectacular site to see.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout* - A picturesque view of the lush tropical valley that was once a Hawaiian taro farming community with some of the taro patches still being farmed today.
- Queen Victoria's Profile Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
- Waimea Town - This once historic seaport town is where the first European explorer landed, was home to the island's last sugar plantation and today is the backyard to high tech companies and small businesses.
- Russian Fort Elizabeth - The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
- Koloa Town - From some of the oldest buildings in the state to the rich history of Hawaii's first and successful Sugar Plantation, discover how this main port of entry was a favorite amongst the whaling fleet.
Pickup & Return:
Hotel Pick-Up. Guests must ensure that the tour company has their hotel information 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour.
Departure Times: Hotel Pickups: 7:45 am — 8:45 am Hotel Returns: 3:00 pm — 3:30 pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- NO pickup transportation provided in the Saint Regis Princeville Resort area. Rental car required to meet the tour bus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park Advisories.
- Lunch is available for purchase - location varies.