Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Jackson
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor offers Jackson visitors a variety of water excitement including thrill rides, family rides and children's play areas spread across a 45-acre paradise for a water park experience that the entire family can enjoy. Speeding flumes and tubes will get your heart pumping, while lazy rivers, lounge areas and wave pools will offer a chance to cool down. And for the younger ones, Hurricane Harbor features the Discovery Bay play area complete with buckets, slides, waterfalls and more!
Whether you're looking for a water park experience that can stand on its own or are hoping to take in Hurricane Harbor in conjunction with Six Flags typical theme park, Great Adventure, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is not to be missed during the summer months in Jackson!
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Rides
- Bada Bing, Bada Bang, Bada Boom! - Five-story, three slide tracks with speeds of up to 20 mph. Must be at least 48'.
- Blue Lagoon - One million gallon wave pool with 2 - 5 foot waves. No minimum height requirement.
- Boreas, Eurus, Zephyrus and Nortus - Slide with high curves and sudden drops. Must be at least 48'.
- Cannonball, Wahini, Jurahnimo Falls - Body slide with huge plunge. Must be at least 48'.
- Discovery Bay - Play area with buckets, slides, waterfalls and more. No minimum height requirement.
- Hurricane Mountain - Toboggan ride. Must be at least 48'.
- Taak It Eez Ee Creek - 700,000 gallon lazy river. No minimum height requirement.
- The Big Bambu and Reef Runner - Whitewater raft ride. Must be at least 42'.