Nasa Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk Tour
This is the perfect opportunity to spend your time in one of the best places in the country. You will have the experience of a lifetime while you are in Houston. This is your chance to have a family-friendly tour and explore some of the best places in the city. You will get to explore NASA. After you've explored NASA you will get to see one of the most interesting parts of the city which is the Boardwalk. The first part of it tour starts with you be in a comfortable climate controlled bus. You would then be taken from your hotel to NASA. It will be one of the most interesting activities you have ever done. You'll get to see a lot of popular landmarks and a lot of interesting and exciting places. You will have amazing views of a lot of the best spots in Houston.
On your journey to NASA you will get to see lots of landmarks such as Minute Maid Park and discovery green Park. There is a lot of beautiful nature that you will see as well. Once you have reached NASA space center then you will get to see rocket Park. This is where you can find a lot of rockets that took Man to the moon. You will get to see many other exhibits such as Independence Plaza and Blast Off Theater. From there you'll be able to enjoy a great visit and see many new and interesting things.
After you have finished then you will go to the Boardwalk way you will get to have dinner featuring some of the best food in Houston. It will be the time of your life and there are many options for eating.
The Ambassador tours in comfort of climate controlled vehicle with all entry fees prepaid for travelers' convenience.Travelers will be picked up at chosen hotel, home or business in central Houston for a 1.5 hour tour of downtown Houston. You will have mobile views of some of Houston's most popular landmarks such as Minute Maid Park, George R. Brown Convention Center, Discovery Green Park, The Toyota Center, Market Square, elaborate River Oaks and more before proceeding to the NASA Space Center.
At the NASA Space Center, you can visit Rocket Park, Mission Control, Independence Plaza, Blast Off Theater, and much more as well as browse the museum's many exhibits and artifacts. After all is seen your tour will depart for a brief trip to the Kemah Boardwalk for dinner which is a marina town south of NASA. Dining options on Boardwalk Pier include Saltgrass Steak House, Cadillac Bar & Grill, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Landry's Seafood, Red Sushi, Flying Dutchman and more. Your guide will offer dining suggestions as well as free appetizer's for selected locations as well as information about the area. After approximately 2 hours at the Boardwalk, the tour will return to original pickup location. All travelers receive a complimentary souvenir as well.
Pickup & Return:
Booking travelers central Houston hotel, home or business at 10 am unless otherwise notified.
Returns to original departure point.
Departure Times: 10 am
- Entrance fees included
- Guided by Certified Tourism Ambassadors
- Bottled water
- Light refreshment
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Central Houston Hotels)
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle for trips entirety
Does not include:
- GRATUITIES [ recommended ]
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Boardwalk dinner
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If outside of central Houston)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Contact supplier for SPECIAL RATE on groups of MORE THAN 5 travelers
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Fees for pickup outside of central Houston are $25 per group if you are located outside of the 610 loop
- and $55 per group if you are located outside Beltway 8/ Sam Houston parkway [this includes Bush Iah airport]
- $75. outside highway 6 area.
- A minimum of 6 people is required to book a reservation.