Houston City Tour and Admission to Downtown Aquarium
Houston is seen as one of the most important cities in the country. It is close to a city like Chicago when it comes to population. But there are a lot of benefits to living in Texas as opposed to other states. For one thing, the state doesn't have an income tax, so that allows you to keep more of your paycheck.
Houston has a lot that you can appreciate. If you're trying to raise a child, having them in a subject that is math or science related, has to be up for consideration. Houston has no short of positions that are like that.
There are a lot of different things that can happen when you go to this place. Of course there are important positions that every person has to think about. There are many different things like being a lawyer or an architect that are necessary for people in any city to survive.
You should make sure that you get to see all that you want to. Places like Baltimore are known for their aquariums but Houston has no slouches. There are a lot of fish and sea animals that your children will never forget. Those memories are why you try to experience them again and again.
There are a lot of different things that you need if you want to go to Houston. But, ultimately, it depends on what time you are going there. There's a lot that you should have to prepare for. But the weather is very good for the summer. Other areas in the states have high amounts of humidity, but it's not that bad in the state of Texas.
This bus tour is a wonderful way to start your Houston vacation. This lightly narrated 90-minute tour showcases Houston's famous land marks, historic Houston areas, and breathtaking views. Explore the great city of Houston and see what the largest city in Texas has to offer.
This guided tour drives through Houston's beautiful Market Square and many more downtown locations including Buffalo Bayou, Allen Parkway, and Houston's upscale midtown residential area. You will enjoy the breathtaking billion dollar downtown Houston skyline and museum district.
Once the city tour is complete, you will be dropped off at the Houston Aquarium which you are welcome to explore and enjoy. This package includes one admission ticket for the Houston Aquarium and one ticket for the Houston City Tour.
Pickup & Return:
Marriott Marquis Hotel.
Departure Times: 10:00am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure
- Alternate vehicle may be used to conduct tours
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark