Hard Rock Cafe Houston
There is no place in American to visit like the city of Houston, Texas. The city is filled with a rich and historical past and it really lives up to the every thing is larger in Texas lifestyle. When it comes to finding a restaurant to visit during your trip there is no better place then the Hard Rock Cafe to get a serving of some rock n roll music and a great steak or burger at the same time. The Hard Rock Cafe located at 502 Texas St, Houston, TX 77002 is a great place place to get a great burger or steak during your visit to the lone star state.
As always visitors are greeted by a beautiful restaurant that looks like something out of a rock n roll music video. There is plenty of memorabilia and although the place is huge the noise level is actually moderate so you can have family or friends come out with you for drinks and a great bite to eat. Hard Rock Cafe veterans will appreciate how the location has kept to the core values of the brand, and they ensure that all patrons will have a stellar dining experience.
Guests will be greeted to a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and you might even get some lessons on rock n roll history. The Houston Hard Rock Cafe has been home to many great stars, including the legendary Slash and Gene Simmons. With an everything is bigger in Texas philosophy and a menu that will leave you singing in high notes the Hard Rock Cafe is definitely a worth while stop on your rock n roll adventure.
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn't think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Houston, Texas. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
- Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
- Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- Chef's Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
- Steak, chicken or shrimp fajitas
- Grilled salmon
- Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
- Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
- Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
Pickup & Return:
Hard Rock Cafe Houston.
Departure Times: Sunday to Thursday - 11am to 10pm
Friday and Saturday - 11am to 12am
All hours are subject to change
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
Does not include:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day