Hot Springs, AR Shopping Options: Art, Body & Bath, Outlets, Malls and Minerals
Hot Springs isn't just for sightseeing and spa treatments; it's also where you can purchase some of the finest art in the nation. If you're visiting at the beginning of the month, take advantage of the monthly gallery art tour that makes Hot Springs number 9 of the 100 Small Art Towns in America. Whether you're looking for a bath and body gift for a friend, crystals and gemstones to treat yourself with, or fine art for your home, Hot Springs is sure to have exactly what you're looking for. The town has plenty of places to stay, things to do, and art to purchase! Make a vacation out of your stay.
- Arkansas Crafts Gallery — Central Avenue. Here you can find some of Arkansas' best handmade crafts, both traditional and contemporary.
- American Art Gallery — Central Avenue. This awe-inspiring 4,000 square-foot gallery features two floors of art by a variety of talented local and national artists. The gallery is well-known for the unique an unusual art that it displays.
- Artist's Workshop Gallery — Central Avenue. This gallery is a co-op that includes over 40 talented artists from the area. The art covers a variety of mediums and is available to purchase at reasonable prices.
- Leonard Fine Arts (LFA) — Central Avenue. This gallery features over 5,000 square feet of works by talented and well-known artists from across the country. Appointments for exclusive viewings are available.
- Taylor's Contemporanea Fine Arts — Central Avenue. This 1,800 square-foot gallery is home to a variety of sculptures, including immense pieces that attract collectors with large display areas.
- Temperance Hill Square — Central Avenue. This is the only outlet mall in the area. Offering 25 stores to choose from, you're sure to find something for everyone.
- Arlington Hotel Mall — Central Avenue. This mall offers a variety of stores for men, women and children. You'll also find a book shop and beauty salon as well.
- Hot Springs Mall — Highway 7 South. This mall is home to stores such as Dillard's, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, JC Penny and much, much more. You'll finding dining opportunities as well as a 5-screen movie theatre. The mall is located just minutes from Oak Lawn race track.
BODY AND BATH PRODUCTS
- Body & Bath — Central Avenue. This is the place to go for some of the areas best bath and body products. You'll find home-spa treatments, massage products, candles and home fragrances.
MINERALS AND ROCKS
- Wrights Rock Shop — Albert Pike Road. This shop offers minerals, fossils and rough cuttings from the area. Established in 1971, this is a reputable dealer with quality items for sale.
- Fiddlers Ridge Rock Shop and Crystal Mine — Highway 270 East. This shop offers rocks, minerals and crystals from the area as well as tools needed to get you mining for your own little treasures. Get your mining permit at this rock shop and take a 20-minute ride to the mines where you will dig for your very own crystals.