1-800-987-9852 Chat Now
Sunset cruises don't require you to do much to prepare except for the clothes you'll be wearing. There are various sunset cruises to choose from, depending on your interests. If you want something low-key and straightforward that will take a little of your time, try taking a sunset cruise on a small boat.
However, if you're in a group or want to do something a little more adventuresome, consider taking a sunset cruise on a yacht. Most of these will be friend-only trips, but they can make great memories. You can sail around the islands as the sun sets with good food, drinks, and friends by your side.
When looking at the available cruises, you'll find a wide variety of options. You might be interested in something that charges by the hour or want to try a cruise that follows a specific itinerary. If you want to go on a sunset cruise and enjoy the islands' beauty in a different way, try taking one of these cruises on an island nearby, or give you better access to nature.
- Approximately how long is Sunset Cruise?
It lasts approximately 2 hours.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the Sunset Cruise?
- What lake or river does the Sunset Cruise cruise on?
- How many passengers does the boat hold?
Up to 6.
- What is the dress code?
Casual clothing is fine.
- Is Sunset Cruise handicap accessible?
No, the boat is not wheelchair accessible.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Sunset Cruise appropriate?
Great for all ages!