Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise (Up to 14 Passengers)
Hilton Head Island is absolutely stunning, and there is no better way to top off your day exploring the island than by experiencing the beauty and dazzling wonder of a Hilton Head sunset on a private tour. Book the Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise for Up to 14 Passengers for the most memorable sailing adventure on the island.
Whether you are a longtime boating fanatic and are itching to get out on the water or you want to capture the perfect picture of a Hilton Head sunset for your social media page, this boat ride is perfect for all cruise-lovers! Meet your captain at the Broad Creek Marina where you will board an immaculate cruise vessel.
This sunset cruise is perfect for a variety of occasions. No matter if you are celebrating a date night or a family vacation, your private experience is sure to go down in the memory books! As you sail along the water, you and your private party will be introduced to the beauty of the area. Learn all about local life, the fascinating history, and wildlife, and soak up some breathtaking views as you glide along picturesque waters and be prepared to snap some awesome photos of the wildlife and scenery. Your journey is completely customized by your captain who can highlight the information you are most interested in and take you to the hottest spots on the water.
Top the entire evening off with one of the most dazzling displays - a Hilton Head Island sunset! You are sure to be in awe as the sun lowers over the horizon and paints the sky with a palette of vibrant oranges, pinks, and reds. You definitely don't want to forget your camera! After your sunset cruise, head back to your Hilton Head hotel to rest up for another day of fun attractions during your best vacation yet!
- What type of seating does Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise (Up to 14 Passengers) have?
There is ample bench seating.
- Approximately how long is Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise (Up to 14 Passengers)?
It lasts approximately 2 hours.
- How many decks or levels are there aboard the Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise (Up to 14 Passengers)?
There is one level to the cruise ship.
- What lake or river does the Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise (Up to 14 Passengers) cruise on?
Hilton Head's inner waterways.
- How many passengers does the boat hold?
Up to 14 passengers.
- What is the dress code?
Casual clothes are okay.
- Is Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise (Up to 14 Passengers) handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Private Hilton Head Sunset Boat Cruise (Up to 14 Passengers) appropriate?
Great for all ages!
- Is food allowed?
Visitors can bring their favorite snacks and drinks on the boat.