Historic Savannah Cruise
One of the most enchanting destinations in the United States is Savannah, Georgia and it is perfect for a day trip! It's adorned with charming city squares, extraordinary architecture and lush botanical gardens. Our high-speed cruise allows you four hours in Savannah to sight-see, shop, take a trolley tour and find a restaurant for lunch. The Spirit offers an air-conditioned lower cabin, and an open-aired upper deck with a canopy for shade. Enjoy a drink from the Spirit's full bar, and take advantage of discounted trolley tickets available for purchase throughout the trip. The Spirit of Harbour Town is the only vessel on Hilton Head that offers a direct day trip to Savannah, Georgia. We hope to see you aboard soon!
Pickup & Return:
Harbour Town Yacht Basin (Just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse).
Departure Times: 9am departure. Tuesdays & Thursdays. 1 hour 45 minute travel time to and from Savannah. 4:45pm arrival back to Harbour Town.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Views of the lowcountry waterways.
- Discounted Savannah Trolley tickets available for purchase.
- A full service bar available for purchase.
- Inside air-conditioned seating.
- Outside open-aired seating.
Does not include:
- Trolley tour of Savannah
- $8 Sea Pines Gate Pass entry into the resort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise in comfort aboard Hilton Head Island's only air-conditioned and heated passenger vessel. The Spirit features comfortable seating inside the island's only enclosed cabin as well as out on our covered open-air deck. Enjoy coffee, hot chocolate, or your favorite beverage from our full service snack bar. The Spirit makes 23 knots providing a fast, stable ride without the worries of driving and parking in Savannah's historic district.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Historic Savannah Cruise appropriate?
Great for all ages!
|Date / Day||Available Times|