Hilton Head Island Segway Experience
Starting from the Hilton Head Island Municipal Marina, we will cruise around our beautiful island before heading north to the bridge's southern end. After finishing up on Hilton Head, we will head back toward Savannah by riding along Ocean Road at a moderate pace.
This tour is 2 hours of walking, but you can choose to jump right into the Segway portion at any time during the tour. During our hour-and-a-half term, we will cover approximately 3 or 4 miles of beautiful scenery while cruising along Ocean Road and the Boardwalk, two favorite tourist attractions on Hilton Head Island.
We offer an exclusive tour for tourists on Hilton Head Island who want to see the best attractions that South Carolina has to offer. Our Segway tour is the top attraction on TripAdvisor, and it's also a social way to travel and meet new people. We also offer other tours throughout South Carolina, so be sure to check them out if you are traveling with a large group!
If you are looking for an exciting and new way to explore Hilton Head Island, look no further than Hilton Head Segway Tours. We offer private tours, group tours, and even small children's tours so everyone in the family can enjoy them! Call or email us today with any questions or to schedule your tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lowcountry Celebration Park, 94 Pope Ave, Hilton Head, SC 29928-4710
We will stop and observe the beauty of Hilton Head Island and learn more about why Hilton Head is so special (history & tourism)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pickup & Return:
86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- Souvenir Segway Sticker
Does not include:
- Gratuity (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it's canceled due to poor weather, you'll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff