Complete Walking History and Movie Tour of Beaufort
Beaufort, SC is one of the most marvelous and historic places in the country, and walking tour provides an enthralling experience. For those who love history and film, the Complete Walking History and Movie Tour of Beaufort is a fantastic selection for your next Hilton Head Island area getaway.
The streets of Beaufort are brimming with things to do, see and explore. With more than 300 years of history to its name, Beaufort is the perfect place to go not only for learning about the past, but also for learning about filming locations. This location was home to a variety of filming scenes, including from 'Forrest Gump', 'GI Jane', and 'The Prince of Tides'.
Your tour takes place itn its historic district where you will see these filming locations as well as other beautiful features of the city. Walk through gorgeous Spanish moss-lined oak trees, see historical architecture, and get to know Beaufort like never before on this interesting excursion. With flexible times available, you can add this adventure onto any vacation.
When you are finished learning the interesting details about Beaufort's intriguing past, you can check out other area attractions or Hilton Head activities. Book a hotel in the area to complete your vacationing! No matter what you do, see, or explore in the Hilton Head Island, SC area, your time here is sure to be memorable.
- What methods of transportation does the Complete Walking History and Movie Tour of Beaufort use?
This is a walking tour.
- Is there any walking involved?
Yes. Approximately 2 miles of walking.
- Approximately how long does the Complete Walking History and Movie Tour of Beaufort last?
It lasts approximately 2 miles.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
Great for all ages!
- What type of dress & footwear are recommended?
Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Where does the Complete Walking History and Movie Tour of Beaufort depart from?
Beaufort Downtown Marina Store, located at 1006 Bay Street.
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Complete Walking History and Movie Tour of Beaufort?
- Is the Complete Walking History and Movie Tour of Beaufort handicap accessible?
The route is wheelchair accessible.
|Date / Day||Available Times|