Hershey Pennsylvania Vacation Ideas for Families and Kids
Nothing says wholesome, clean family fun like the name Hershey, and there's no better place for a family vacation than the town that was built on Chocolate. You and your family can enjoy the numerous attractions that Hershey has to offer and learn about the history of the candy that we have all come to know and love.
- Hershey's Chocolate World. Bring your family and come learn how chocolate is made. Hershey's Chocolate World offers a simulated factory tour that starts you in the tropical jungle where the cocoa beans are harvested and lets you follow the journey to America where the Hershey's candy is made. You'll even get a free sample at the end of the tour.
- ZooAmerica. You and your family will have a blast exploring the 11 acres of this walk-through zoo. The zoo is home to over 200 animals that represent 75 species that are native to the five regions of North America.
- HersheyPark. Rated the #1 Amusement Park in the Northeast by Family Fun Magazine, this park offers the perfect place to spend the day with your family. You'll have a blast riding the Frontier Flyers family ride as well as the many other rides and attractions the park has to offer.
- Hershey Museum. It's important to pack some learning into each vacation with your kids, and this museum exhibits one of the most fun things to learn about — Mr. Hershey and his candy. You'll see original working machinery, artifacts and more.
- Hershey Trolley Works. You and your family will be delighted when you take this fascinating trolley ride. You'll begin your tour at Hershey's Chocolate World and then sit back as the singing trolley conductors take you on a historical tour of the town of Hershey.
- Best Western Inn Hershey. Your family will love being just minutes from Hershey's Chocolate World and Hershey's ZooAmerica. Kids will love the 24-hour game room and activities provided especially for children. You'll even have more money to play with in the vacation budget, because kids 16 and under stay free.
- Comfort Inn at the Park. This hotel is perfect for families on a budget, offering quality accommodations at affordable rates. Your whole family can enjoy the indoor heated pool and kids will appreciate the in-room Nintendo game system.