Orange Beach Waverunner Dolphin Tour
The Orange Beach Waverunner dolphin tour one of many options for you to see the dolphins that are swimming off the shores in Alabama. You get completely taken in by these dolphins, and they will give you some incredible pictures. The pictures that you take are amazing to view, and you also should see if the tour guide can give you a lesson on the Waverunner first.
The waverunner tour takes you to the places that you want to go, and you must plan to have your camera out because the dolphins will get very close to you. You have a chance to pet these dolphins, and they like to be close to the people that are riding by. You also have a chance to bring your kids so that they can have this experience.
The vacation that you are taking will change the way that you look at the ocean. You realize that these wonderful creatures can come close to you and be your friend. You feel like you are connected to nature, and you notice that you have a nice look at the shore as you head out.
The tickets for the tour are available online, and you must see if you can get a big group ticket package. You might go out with a lot of different people, and you also have a way to get the kids out there on vehicles that are the right size for them.
Someone who wants to take a long trip to this place should set aside at least half a day for this tour. The tour has a professional guide and brings you so close to the dolphins.
The tour starts at our marina where we give our guests an orientation of the jet ski equipment they will be using. The guide will then lead the way out of the marina and into the bay to search for dolphins and other marine wildlife. We have a lot of success finding dolphins so it's best to keep a close eye on the waters. It's not unusual to get very close to the dolphins so make sure to keep a safe distance. After the first 60 minutes, the guide will give everyone some free-time to explore on their own and zip around the bay for a great family getaway!
Pickup & Return:
Bear Point Marina.
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Fuel surcharge
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive & Have a Drivers license required to drive
- Riders must be 6 years of age or older
- Alabama Residents ONLY are required to have a boaters license to drive
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 3 people per waverunner (500lb weight limit)