Gulf Shores Coastal Eco-Tour by Boat
Your eco-tour starts at Happy Harbor in Gulf Shores, where you'll board your boat for an exciting trip.
Cruise on our 22 passenger open air tour boat, through the lesser-traveled waterways of coastal Alabama— the Intracoastal Waterway, Oyster Bay, Bon Secour Bay, and the Bon Secour River—keeping your eyes open for a variety of birds and marine life including osprey, heron, pelicans, bald eagles, and dolphins. You'll learn about the region through commentary that covers the history, geology, ecology, and characters of the coast, from pirates to empire builders to fishermen. Hear about the highs and lows of the fisheries and the fishing industry from your on-board nature guide. Of the many fantastic activities in Gulf Shores, this is one you don't want to miss.
Pickup & Return:
Happy Harbor at Oyster Bay, Gulf Shores.
Departure Times: Times Vary depending on Season
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
Does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in various weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Please supply your contact number in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years