4 Hour Orange Beach Jet Ski Rentals
The 4-Hour Orange Beach Jet Ski Rentals is perfect for those water lovers to experience. With the beach in view, you will enjoy this activity. The waters are calling for your dedication and attention. The guests will love riding on the waters and being able to control their own jet ski.
You will have an expert show you how to use you jet ski and be safe at the same time. The family will love this activity, and the great thing about it is you can be 6 years old and up to ride. Your booking time is from 11 am to 1 pm. The view will be perfect for you to see your way on those blue waters. Pregrant women are asked to not participate in riding the jet skis.
Your family will love the fact that the gas surcharge is included with your fee. The 4 hours that you spend enjoying this activity is the best kept secret in Orange Beach. The areas at Bear Point Marina are absolutely gorgeous. You will get a chance to see dolphins and wildlife live together in harmony.
The fact that Orange Beach is so well kept, the tour will allow the chances to snap those pictures of you and your family. You will also be able to rent video camera at the activity point. On those sunny days, you can count in having a great time. If you need to reschedule or be fully refunded due to the weather, you are welcome to that.
Orange Beach is a great place to enjoy jet skiing. The activity that friends and family will love involves the combination of skiing and riding the waters. It should be a primary goal for you to take the time to see this area and have a great time. You will surely be glad that you did.
Choose an afternoon rental time and meet at the marina for a brief orientation. Then, set out on your ride.
Start by riding through the bays and intercoastal waterway, looking for dolphins and marine wildlife. Take a ride through Orange Beach harbor and admire the native islands.
Add up to three of your family and friends to each wave runner. You must be at least 18 to drive and six years old to ride.
Pickup & Return:
Bear Point Marina.
Departure Times: 11am, 12pm or 1pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Fuel surcharge
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- GoPro Video Package ($25 Additional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rental time is from 11am - 4pm daily. Last rental is at 4pm
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive & must have US drivers license required to drive
- Riders must be 6 years of age or older
- Alabama Residents ONLY must have boaters test to drive
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund