2 Hour Orange Beach Jet Ski Rentals
You're relaxing on the Orange Beach Ocean and think, I wish I have a jet ski to explore the ocean. Well, your daydream can be a reality! Just take advantage of one of our two hour Orange Beach Jet Ski Rental. You have several available slots during the day, so your jet ski excursion can be done at a time that fits your vacation schedule! Never have been on a jet ski, no worries, you will be provided a brief orientation at the marina, before your set out on this exciting adventure!
You will start you out by riding through the bays and waterways. Don't be surprised at the friendly dolphins you will see! Continue to the Orange Beach harbor, enjoying the breath-taking view of the native islands. Take advantage of the power of our wave runners, so you can cover the area quickly, and take in all the sights of your two-hour tour. You can add up to three families or friends on each Waverunner. After the tour is done, no worries. our team will assist you in guiding the Waverunner back into their ports.
Pricing includes fuel surcharge. You have to be at least 18 years old and have the valid US issued driver's license. Riders have to be at least 6 years of age. If you are an Alabama resident, you must have passed a boaters test to drive. This excursion is not recommended for guests with major back issues, heart issues, or any other serious medical condition, and is not suggested for pregnant women.
Now, aren't you glad you thought of this idea! Just think of the memories, and fun, your family, and friends will have to take back home!
After a brief orientation at the marina, your are set to ride out and have an extreme adventure! On this 2 hour Adventure start out by riding through the bays and inter-coastal waterway looking for dolphins and other marine wildlife. Then take a ride through the Orange Beach harbor and admire the native islands. There is plenty of room to roam so feel free to explore the area to the fullest. Our fast Yamaha waverunners are fast and powerful so you are able to cover ground quickly. Add up to 3 of your family and friends on each waverunner. After the tour is done, we will assist you with putting the waverunners back in their ports.
Pickup & Return:
Bear Point Marina.
Departure Times: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Fuel surcharge
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- GoPro Video Package ($25 Additional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rental time is from 11am - 4pm Daily. Last rental is at 4pm.
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive & Have US drivers license required to drive
- Riders must be 6 years of age or older
- Alabama Residents ONLY must have boaters test to drive
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund