1 Hour Orange Beach Jet Ski Rentals
The Orange Beach jet ski rental you use should be at least an hour, and it gives you a chance to be on the water in something that is a lot like a dirt bike on water. You can rent a device with the safety gear that you need, and you are trained to use this jet ski in the safest way possible.
The jet ski that you get is chosen in the size that works for you and your kids, and you are given an age limit for these devices. Ask the rental company what they can do about your kids, and they might find a bigger one so that you can ride together.
The jet ski rental you get comes with a safety briefing, and you must ask the company if they have planned way to communicate with you on the water. All these things work together to make the trip more fun, and you start to enjoy venturing farther and farther out.
The jet ski is something that a lot of people are going to want to try, but you might be new to it. Ask the rental company if they can teach you the basics of these devices, and you can start to ride them anywhere that you want. Each person who is on the trip with you can learn how to ride, and you have taught your kids something that they can use later in life.
The jet ski rental you take on Orange Beach allows you to ride as long as you want, have a nice time, and see the ocean from a first person perspective.
After a brief orientation at the marina, your are set to ride out and have an extreme adventure! Start out by riding through the bays and inter-coastal waterway looking for dolphins and other marine wildlife. Then take a ride through the Orange Beach harbor and admire the native islands. There is plenty of room to roam so feel free to explore the area to the fullest. Our fast Yamaha waverunners are fast and powerful so you are able to cover ground quickly. Add up to 3 of your family and friends on each waverunner. After the tour is done, we will assist you with putting the waverunners back in their ports.
Pickup & Return:
Bear Point Marina.
Departure Times: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Fuel surcharge
Does not include:
- Gratuities (recommended)
- GoPro Video Package ($25 Additional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rental time is from 11am - 4pm Daily. Last rental is at 4pm.
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive & Have US drivers license required to drive
- Riders must be 6 years of age or older
- Alabama Residents ONLY must have boaters test to drive
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund